Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Public Service Announcement

DISCLAIMER: Excessive foul language
My apologies ahead of time


This blog is a result of my morning workout. Thank you MalaniKai for reminding me to give this public service announcement.
If you are sick - don't go to the Gym, where healthy people are trying to work out - and actively stay healthy.
Today (and this is not the 1st time), I'm getting my work out on! and this trifling, inconsiderate, sick, coughing, walker steps onto the treadmill next to me. Now, maybe if she was running (at least walking uphill), I'd have more sympathy...not really, but you can walk anywhere. Walk your ass to the mailbox. Walk to the store. Walk to your bff's house - I don't care, but why come to a public place where healthy people are actively trying to stay healthy and start spreading your germs. And you're not even putting any effort into your lazy ass workout.
Just plain, damn inconsiderate.
AND, such commonplace among American behavior today.

This could start an entirely new blog about why trifling parents drop off their sick, runny nose, pink-eye, whooping cough, crying kids at school, pre-school, nursery school, etc etc etc - with no f'n regard for other kids, other working parents, the teachers, and even the lunch lady. I know the economy is bad, but don't pretend you can't find someone to watch that snotty nosed kid for one friggin' day.
But, that's another blog - I'm sick of picking my kid up from school, with some new contagion that little Johnny or little Suzy brought to class. I shouldn't have to find out there is a new strand of chicken pox, b/c some inconsiderate parent happily dropped it off in my kids class. Now, I have to take a week off work, b/c this INCONSIDERATE, trifling Bitch or her Bitch-Assed Husband, ex-husband, Baby-Daddy, WHATEVER wouldn't stay home one day to wait for an antibiotic to kick in.
But, I digress, back to this blog on INconsiderate MoFo's who don't have enough courtesy to "STAY THE FUCK HOME when you are sick".

It's like that concept of how people catch the HIV - it's like sleeping with however many people the last person you slept with, slept with. At least then you have a choice - If your dumb ass doesn't want to wear a condom, you know you are going to be getting a little bit of the last 15 people that guy/ girl slept with.
If someone walks into your office, school, GYM, etc with their FUNK, coughing and sneezing in your face you have lost the control of your physical environment and been un-willfully exposed to someone's gross shit.

#1 Pet Peeve - you feeling me?
Not Appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment