Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Welcome Back! Travel Savvy has been upgraded!!

The Savvy Traveler you all know and love has finally fund some congruity.
Check out the blog for new videos and writings compiling all the cities I toured in 2015, including Costa Rica, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii (again).
New pictures. New dialogue. New vibes, and here is a little video to say thank you and I missed YOU!

Also, I am no longer on FB, but please follow photos on Instagram @TravelsavvyIntl and tweets @TravelsavvyIntl : You will find my posts here on my blog, and you may always reach me by email and phone (DM if you do not have that current information). I am planning on vlogging more, so you can see my face and I can charge you with my travel energy, so watch out for that fun stuff coming up!

Love and Blessings~
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment