Monday, May 11, 2009

Still surprised

After 41 years of dealing with people who always have something to say...even when it doesn't affect their life, it still surprises me. Live and let live is not the mantra most people in this nosey ass country live by, nor does it prevent people from being hypocrites.

And as many times as it has happened to me that people who live in glass homes still throw stones, it still surprises me.

I had an incident last month where a "friend" and I use the term loosely, not only judged me and tried to out an incident they misinterpreted, but then turned around and bashed me personally and told me how unappealing my actions were.

Relativity=0

The actions have nothing to do with them, don't affect them, and the only reason this person even cares is because they love to judge others. Note: This prson knows nothing about the history of the people involved in the actions either.

Charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment