Monday, April 2, 2012

Trip Planning/ Life Planning

Two weeks and counting. I will be in London in two easy weeks, then Dublin the week after. A year ago when I started planning this trip, it seemed like "forever away", and now it's here. The planning is done, the tickets are bought, the accommodations are waiting. I have even made a couple new friends before crossing over. One in London and one in Dublin to meet up with and share their fair cities.
I don't know what I am most looking forward to. Being alone for two weeks. Seeing new cities and cultures. Connecting to the randomness that I call my path of connectedness with the Universe and the possibility of meeting an ancestor of some sort in Ireland. Kissing the Blarneystone. Eating new food. Drinking with strangers. Walking roads older than our country. Just being, with no responsibilities.
The hope of something life changing happening.
Eyes wide open.
Living in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment