Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trash the Dress Photo Shoot - MHP

Trash the Dress with Mile High Photographers - Photo Shoot


This was a fun day and an amazing shoot with a great group of photog's. I tried to group my favorites by photographer (and I'm still missing Kevin B's, one of my favorite photog's ever, but I will add his later). So, hire these people, they are amazing to work with. Even as a model, I haven't worked with such an overall great group.

We will begin with Paige Elizabeth:











The next photographer is Lindsey MacDonald:










Autumn Burke:





These Final photos are photographers that did not label their disk(s): so I unfortunately cannot give them the credit they deserve, but they are equally amazing.






2 comments:

  1. the black and white photos are great. And the one that shows your back is my favorite

    ReplyDelete