Monday, May 9, 2011

Hotels and Green grass

Sometimes, all I need to recharge is a good run and a night in a great hotel.

Funny enough, my new job provides me this at no charge. It comes with a paycheck too. A day flying around (which I love, and would do for free), complimented by overnights in charming cities, and stays in great hotel suites.
I found my calling.

Today was a reminder of what I appreciate so much about my life.
The ability to go where ever I want, whenever I want.
The solace of a great suite.

A sweaty run in a city where no one knows me and I can run for as hard and as long as I want with no commitment - no time limit - no, "I can only run for 30 today because I have to be somewhere...anywhere", because I don't.
I lay in my giant bed with the air conditioning blasting, after eating a great meal I would never treat myself to at home (well, that may be a stretch), waiting for sleep to come over me, because my day could have only been better in one aspect.
And that's coming.
Life is good - make it yours!

Look where my path led me.

No comments:

Post a Comment