Tuesday, October 28, 2008

choices

You know how some days you wake up and you feel like a new person? You know that whatever choices you make that day will be the right one's. All consequences will be righteous and life-changing. The path less traveled will be the scenic route.

I had a really great weekend with my kids. Ups and downs - a really fantastic time. It occured to me how lucky I am. That I am a good parent. That every step I have taken in the right direction has led me to this exact moment. Each choice a good one. The good, the bad, and the ugly - my kids are stellar and I am one lucky bitch.

When I first got divorced I was sure I had made a mistake. When I moved to Colorado, I wondered - would this work out. When I moved ...again... I thought, you should have just stayed in the affordable condo. But, as the years creep by, I see every step was a conscious one for the benefit of each of my children.

Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment