Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So much to see, so little time

The Universe sends you tidbits of information all the time. Every moment enlightenment is possible. If you listen to the world, she will speak to you.
My day was filled with the opportunity to see the great gestures of human form, in architecture, in structure, in culture, in art. What I found most awesome was the little things the universe whispered in my ear, "go down this street, I have a surprise for you."
Beautiful homes, with secret gardens...smell the flowers.
Private parks with secret messages...just for you.

Although I saw grand bridges, experienced moments of history, walked streets of importance, ate clam chowder out of a bread bowl, heard at least six different languages, watched small children become empowered, and TRIP BONUS; wandered into a gallery that was showing my favorite artist of all time, the moments that stood out, were the private one's between the universe and me.
She said, "Happy birthday, this gift of life is for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment