Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to San Francisco


We arrived late last night and with bags waiting at the airport, I thought, this was really meant to be. BART was also waiting and so was our sweet little hotel room.

When I saw this sign thought of the recorded message everyone who arrives in Denver gets to hear as they depart the train which carries all passengers from the concourses to the main terminal at Denver International Airport..."This is Mayor John Hickenlooper...welcome to Denver", and I thought Mayor Hickenlooper needs a sign.
I fully look at today as the first day of my life...again. An opportunity to take in life. An opportunity to learn something new, to acknowledge people, to love someone, to smile and breathe. I have had forty one years of fantastic stuff, today I would like to begin my forty-second year very aware of life itself and the movement I make within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment